Tracing Quran is excellent for Memorising short Surahs and practicing writing in Arabic. This is a great way to trace Quran to pause and reflect upon the Holy Quran’s words and acquire immense blessings.
This Tracing Quran only includes the following surahs and Allah and Muhammad SAW names:
Surah Fatiha, Surah Al-Kahf, Surah Yaseen, Surah Rehman, Surah Waqiah, Surah Mulk, Surah Muzammil, Surah Nabba, Surah Zuha, Surah Asr, Surah Ahlaq, Surah Qadar, Surah Qariah, Surah Kausar, Surah Asr, Surah Humazah, Surah Fil, Surah Quresh, Surah Maoon, Surah Kausar, Surah Kafiroon, Surah Nasr, Surah Lahb, Surah Iklas, Surah Falaq, Surah Nas.
1) Improve your handwriting.
2) A Better understanding of Arabic.
3) Enhance your Quranic reading and comprehension
4) Improves your concentration and focus.
5) Improve the fluency and speed of your Quranic reading
6) Enhance your Quranic vocabulary
7) If you gift to someone, it will be a Sadaqah Jariah and it will benefit you in this world and the next.